SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
Our client plays an important role in the Central and Eastern European region as a WORLD-WIDE telecommunication HIGH TECH COMPANY.
50 local employees including 40 highly qualified engineers ensure the success of their business with many partners from the governmental and industrial sectors.
They focus on product sales activities, equipment related services such as planning, design and installation.
Moreover they also offer maintenance and operation support and turnkey solutions.
They are looking for her/his future SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER.
- Designing logical and physical architecture of the solution,
- Good understanding of business and technical requirements,
- Designing system interfaces,
- Precise documentation of designs,
- Designing deployment of the solution,
- Participate in software development.
- Technical university or college degree,
- 4 years experience in custom software development as developer of large scale systems,
- Ability and experience in designing system interface,
- English knowledge is a must.
- Technical Skills:
- Java 8 for Servers, Spring 4.x, Maven, Tomcat, ActiveMQ,
- Kafka, Spark, Flume, Hbase, Hortonworks
- HTTP REST, JSON,
- IDEA – Eclipse, GIT, Bugzilla, JIRA, Confluence
- SQL (PostgreSQL), or NoSQL clustered database for management data,
- NoSQL clustered Database (e.g. HBASE),
- Inter-process communication based on JMS,
- Frameworks for Dashboards,
- Security standards.
- Architect knowledge.
- Professional training.
If you are interested in this position, please apply for it with English CV!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
BECK & PARTNERS International HR Consulting
H - 1119 Budapest, Bártfai utca 15-17.
Tel.: +36-1/371-0972 | Fax: +36-1/371-0973