International Personal Finance (IPF) the mother company of Provident Pénzügyi Zrt. is looking for
Senior IT System Analyst
IT specialist experienced in system analyses and support who has previously dealt with business requirements analysis for IT developments, system design, comfortable working with databases, and sees an exciting challenge in design of IT systems to support financial services (loan-related transactions, account management, credit information, bank card management, CRM).
- Translating the business needs into IT language (Functional Specification) impacting systems assigned to You;
- resource estimation related to the developed Functional Specification;
- enforcing the implementation of IT specifications resulted from change requests during projects;
- supporting some of the company's systems/applications;
- performing system parameterization and configuration based on business needs;
- suggesting optimization possibilities related to the systems assigned to You;
- daily contact with local and international business executives and suppliers;
- participation in user testing and documentation;
- regular status reports using JIRA.
- Professional qualification or equivalent experience;
- 3-5 years System Analyst experience;
- experience in data modelling and interface design;
- skills in planning and organizing data conversions and pre-loaders;
- knowledge of database (/MS SQL) design and management;
- english knowledge;
- system support experience;
- customer-focused approach;
- proactive attitude;
- good communication and analytical skills;
- team player;
- familiar with working in project environment.
It's an advantage:
- Relevant experience with a financial institutes.
What we offer:
- Performance based annual bonus;
- company car or car compensation;
- laptop, mobile;
- training opportunities;
- home office;
- global and regional teamwork;
- stable background (local and international presence);
- professional, modern work environment.
If you are interested in this position, please contact us application by attaching your resume and cover letter and salary expectation.