Vodafone Hungary is looking for a
Senior IT Process Expert - 000000178311
Responsible for the management, operation, support and maintenance in relationship to the company’s IT systems within the Integration domain.
Managing and Deploying of the IT applications and supervising role on supported application area. Maintenance and support means highest escalation level on trouble shooting responsibility, deepest system knowledge and specialization on platforms and services. New colleague will participating in development handover on the operation part and suggest improvements in all areas she/he supports and maintains.
5x8 hours weekly and requested to do out of normal working hour on-call service in average a week a month.
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. At Vodafone, we believe that Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) is key to successfully realize/execute our strategy and also a main differentiator of us on the telecommunication market.
Your tasks will be:
- Responsible for the management of the operation related business processes
- Managing and deploying applications on test and production environment
- Able to solve medium to high complexity applications related incidents
- Liaising with other operations groups and development to solve incidents
- Able to analyze impact of incident and communicate it to affected user areas and minimize it
- Suggest solution to solve the root cause (the problem) of the incident
- Understands monitoring concept, knows monitoring tools used for application and can define and interpret complex application alerts
- Working together with vendors, application development and business teams
- Understands application support requirements towards developments and makes sure that they are acceptance tested
- Makes sure that regression test for new developments takes place
- Can suggest and applies changes in application on demand: e.g. reference data, operational parameters, bulk modification
- Regularly checks performance of supported applications and areas if it keeps SLA
You’re a great fit if...
- You like keeping up to date with the most recent DevOps technologies
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment and group setting to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer
- You’re passionate about operating and building sophisticated infrastructure
- You have experience managing full application stacks from the OS up through custom applications
- You are a self-starter and a team player with a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- You have out of the box attitude
You’ll love our company if...
- University or Bachelor degree or relevant working experience
- 3+ years’ working experience in similar role
- You have experience in application management
- Strong understanding of Linux OS (Mainly Red Hat)
- You have general knowledge of Oracle and MS databases
- Strong technical and analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player and able to work in an "open office" workplace
- Broad IT background with emphasis on the application deployment and debugging
- Good written and oral communication skills both in Hungarian and English
We’ll REALLY love you if...
- You have Shell scripting knowledge
- You have experience in vendor management
- You have good understandig ISO/OSI and TCP/IP model, good knlowledge in networking
- You have general knowledge of Apache 2.x
- You have experience in WebLogic or similar JAVA application servers
Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!