Vodafone Hungary is looking for a
Senior IT Expert - 000000181013
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. At Vodafone, we believe that Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) is key to successfully realize/execute our strategy and also a main differentiator of us on the telecommunication market.
Understand business requirements and processes and also acts as technical owner of a set of applications in Digital domain and; has ultimate business and technical competence in his/her fields and assures the continuous and secure development and configuration of these systems with the support of the external parties.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Participate in the preparation of high level technical proposal and provide expertise into the various areas of solution architecture, especially in Digital area
- Understand the business needs and implications of new services and translate them into detailed IT requirements
- Negotiate functional and technical feasibility of requirements with systems suppliers, developers and/or other third parties
- Provide estimate regarding quotations, resource needs and feasible delivery dates
- Compile technical concepts for the fulfillment of the demands
- Follow the work of vendors, review and comment all work products and propose preferable solutions if needed
- Act as a Single Point of Contact Person for his/her systems who assembles IT Architecture and Service Delivery side requirements
- Making sure that vendors’ work products satisfy the business needs
- Participate in the delivery of tasks, enhancements and IT Development projects (in accordance with the valid project management methodology)
- Support the work of the IT Architecture team
- Continuously improve his/her competence and technological knowledge in her/his area
Key performance indicators:
- Direct supplier-customer relationship with the requesters and stakeholders of the business departments
- Indirect supplier-customer relationship towards the whole of the company
- Indirect supplier-customer relationship towards the company’s customer base
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- IT or Telco specific university degree
- At least 4 years working experience
- At least 2 years of experience in IT development industry
- IT Systems / Software development lifecycle involved testing knowledge is required
- Experience of project management is an advantage
- Ability to learn the fast-track technologies in the Digital world
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual focused on business’ needs
- Excellent analytical skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Customer focused approach
- Ability to learn the fast-track technologies int he Digital world
- Focused on the timely delivery of results
- Innovative and proactive approach
- Strong oral and verbal English knowledge
- Ability of working within a team and/or individually
- Have an enthusiastic attitude
Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best. We offer flexibility in how you work that helps you do your job in a way that suits you, opportunities to help you grow and progress throughout your career, and a choice of benefits to suit your lifestyle.
We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!