Vodafone Hungary is looking for a
Senior IT Architect - 000000190042
Customers are at the heart of everything we do and we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers, and the communities in which we live and work. At Vodafone, we believe that Customer Experience Excellence (CXX) is key to successfully realize/execute our strategy and also a main differentiator of us on the telecommunication market.
Lead the architecture design of the Vodafone Hungary CRM and Front -end IT platforms, apply Enterprise architecture modelling guidelines and participate in Enterprise Architecture conceptual work.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Lead and control the design of the CRM and Front-end architecture domain
- Participate in application development projects, vendor and/or product selection and testing activities.
- Prepare and update Enterprise Architecture Guide and apply it in development projects
- Design or/and lead the design activities of required CRM & Front -end architecture in development projects
- Continuous cooperation and collaboration with Group Technology architects and with other Vodafone companies..
- Co-work in application development project with Solution Analysts, IT Security and IP network experts to contribute to infrastructure solution design, hardware sizing, hardware selection criteria and server software licensing options to achieve the project goals.
- Consider the implementation cost / TCO when elaborating technical solution alternatives / proposal
- Ensure the completeness of technical and architectural solution in CRM and Front-end related projects.
- Contribute to the regular analysis and reporting activities of the capacity, performance, and quality of the IT infrastructure and the applications.
- Contribute to the identification and timely forecasting of areas of improvement.
- Contribute to creating enhancement proposals targeting capacity, performance and quality goals.
- Contribute to the IT Infrastructure CAPEX and OPEX budget planning with continuous savings kept in mind.
- Contribute to the elaboration of CRM and Front-end application architecture
- Explore new technologies and architectural solution in CRM and Front-end area
- Contribute to the design of CRM and Front-end solutions.
Key performance indicators:
- Effectiveness of the Architecture governance process (number of supervised processes / number of all processes requiring supervision)
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of IT application and infrastructure experience
- Highly motivated autonomous individual with business oriented insight.
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills.
- Focused on timely delivery of results while able to judge and make compromise when and where needed.
- Strong desire to satisfy internal customer needs in high quality
- Good interpersonal skill, possibly experience of a multicultural environment
- Platform independent, solution oriented, highly creative thinking
- In depth knowledge of major infrastructure (Windows and UNIX) and common BI, Online, EAI, BSS and Office IT application platform
Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. And what’s it like to work here? We have created an environment where you can look forward to coming to work and are empowered to be at your best.
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- A laptop to ensure smooth working
- A mobile telephone based on the actual company regulations
- Employee tariff, which includes unlimited calls, free roaming in the EU and 20 GB data
- Flexible working environment: 1-2 home office day/week; flexi office
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Yearly performance dialogue to support your development so you can reach your goals
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Corporate health and well-being program
We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, apply online!