We operate with 1.600+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Senior International HR Advisor (French speaker) - 264667
As a Senior HR Advisor, a typical day might include the following:
- Pick up any urgent queries or requests from our ticketing system or shared e-mail address and liaise with internal and external partners on their resolution
- Check your priority list to see what needs to be delivered that day
- Follow up and resolve any pending queries, delays or concerns
- Prepare various contracts and documents, maintain employee and HR data in SAP (EVO/ Success Factors)
- Prepare the input for payroll and validate the payroll file against the original input processed by you or your colleagues
- Maintaining country specific knowledge base with new updates
- Liaise with your Team Leader about any outstanding items for the day, any issues, help needed etc.
- As a senior member of the team support the new joiners and the other team members as well and coordinate team projects
This job might be ideal for you if:
- You have at least 1-2 years of relevant HR experience in a multinational company and you have some experience or background in HR employee lifecycle management - this doesn't have to be end-to-end processing, but could have been gained working in an HR support position.
- Fluent English in both spoken and written is a must
- French in a conversational level is a must
- It is also important that you have good Microsoft package knowledge. If you know how SAP works, even better!
- You love helping clients, you communicate clearly and you pay close attention to the details. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You are keen to learn new things, use new tools and you learn quickly
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer you'll dig until you find it.
- Multi-tasking comes naturally and you consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
Why should you join us?
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Business Supporting Centres
- HR Support
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- French - intermediate / communication
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply:
Interested? Apply and we will tell you the rest on the interview.
Unravel your continuous creative improvement mindset – find the environment that suits you best. You’ll be a proud member of a growing team with opportunity for continuous development, coaching and remote working options on your very own company laptop and mobile phone.