Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Senior Innovation & Excellence Manager - VF32416374
for our Commercial Operations Team!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Ensure to interpret business strategy and determine innovative solutions supporting strategy implementation. Drive customer-led differentiation and enable the culture transformation while ensuring that the strategy, businesses, data and technology are meaningfully connected. Develop the framework of Commercial Operations (Retail, Telesales, Customer Care, and Vetting-Billing-Collection) improvement initiatives, using agile, lean, six sigma, and other methodologies.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience along with initiatives for radical simplification along end-to-end customer journeys
- Drive the Digital Transformation of retail, vetting, billing, collection, and customer care
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of advanced analytics and automation (e.g., robotics process automation) solutions to enhance productivity
- Execute sales and operations improvement initiatives recommended by Vodafone Group
- Identify opportunities and risks associated with changes in internal and external environment by developing and implementing short term and long term operational plans
- Support business improvement programs to raise customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Responsible for integration of newly acquired organization and capability building for converged operation
- Selection, recruitment and development of the integrated organization
- Delivery of synergy targets defined in Integration business case
- Lead the COPS Excellence & Innovation team, experts, Sales & Care agile teams/squads, portfolio and project managers, ensuring that they have clear priorities and are motivated
We are looking for you if you have
- University degree (preferably Economy, Science, Commerce, IT)
- 5+ years of well established customer care experience, preferably in the telecom sector or with an international brand
- 3+ experience in people management including proven ability to build teams/organisations
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer insights
- Proven experience working with core infrastructure, modern development practices
- Demonstrable understanding of agile methodologies
- Knowledge in business process design, diagnostic work, organizational design, change management, and project/program management
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Sales, Trade
- Commercial Assistant
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.