SENIOR HR BUSINESS PARTNER
On behalf of our multinational client, we are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner with outstanding analytical and communication skills. The new Senior HR Business Partner is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and conflict management skills. You will have excellent negotiation and problem solving skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the Senior HR Business Partner should exhibit strong project-management and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and training/coaching. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas, effective at scheduling and methodical in the recruitment process.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Investigate complaints brought forward by employees.
- Coordinate various HR related projects, employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization’s employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- College or University degree in Human Resources or related (essential).
- At least 3-5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner in a multinational environment (essential).
- Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- HR related project management experience (essential).
- Excellent record keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Competitive salary + cafeteria and bonus
What we offer:
Young, dynamic and fast-paced enviroment, career possibilty
- HR, Human Relations
- HR Generalist, Specialist
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
English and Hungarian CV + motivation letter to "Jelentkezem" button.