Senior Full Stack Software Engineer Java (JavaEE, Salesforce) (TN-8300)
About the company
- On behalf of our multinational Client we are looking for qualified candidates to their Budapest office.
- Our Client is about to start its journey to Digitalization in early 2018!
- The Digital Customer Experience program is a major strategic investment that will transform our customer experience by offering a digital experience that is distinctive and superior in the industry.
- In Budapest we are building a new Digital Development Hub. In this team of 15 – we are looking for candidates with Java, .Net, DevOps Engineering experience for this greenfield initiative.
- Deliver SOA solutions according to the business requirements
- Participate in design, development and deployment of new features
- Execute and document first round module tests on new feature development
- Document the developmetn based on available templates or by creating one ones
- Participate in architectural and technical reviews
- Provide support and incident management of systems being developed
- Provide technical support for teammates
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction
- Continuously improve the process and leran/adapt new technologies and practices
- Fluency in English is a MUST
- Minimum level of education: Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in developing solutions for both back-end Java applications and front-end GUI implementations
- Knowledge of various J2EE and servlet containers such as Websphere
- Extensive knowledge of Java internals, JVM tuning and troubleshooting
- Proficient in JSON, Spring, XML, web services (SOAP, REST)
- Experience working with APIs, messaging, middleware
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development
- DevOps experience/knowledge is a plus
Our Client offer
- Professional working environment and devices
- Startup culture
- Augmented reality
- Cutting edge technologies
- Competitive package
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.