NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HEALTH
Are you passionate about a growing business and Financial planning and Analyzing? Are you excited by making an impact on the forecasting process, have ambition to coordinate our European countries in relevant processes?
Affidea is looking for a Senior FP&A Analyst!
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to prioritize and execute tasks/duties and not afraid to take on initiatives to learn new things!
This is a unique opportunity for someone looking for a role in which can develop in a fast-paced and energetic environment and wants to contribute to Affidea's overall success.
Who we are?
Affidea at a Glance: Affidea offers premium diagnostic imaging, cancer detection and cancer treatment services, with a focus on delivering prompt yet thorough diagnoses and high-quality treatments by working only with state-of-the-art technology and experienced medical professionals. Affidea operates an expansive network of both public and exclusively private centers.
The Network: Our network has grown to 260 centers in Europe, with over 9200 professionals performing almost 14 million examinations and serving more than 7.0 million patients every year.
The Business: In the changing climate of healthcare service provision in Europe, Affidea has developed a unique business model and value proposition based on affinity with doctors and patients, trust and fidelity in everything we do and constant progress through ideas and innovation.
The Affidea Geography: The company currently operates diagnostic and cancer care centers in 16 countries across Europe (Bosnia & Herzegovina, Czech, Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Ireland & UK, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey).
Senior FP&A Analyst
Főbb feladatok, munkák:
- Provide and ensure all the data and reports to the planning and forecasting processes, on Group level
- Liaise with countries and HQ senior management on business plan and forecast
- Analyse and provide feedback on country submissions to the business plan and forecast
- Run, analyse and update scenarios for the above activities
- Review monthly country management accounts submissions and in particular the variance analysis and liaise with countries where items are not clear
- Consolidation of monthly variance analysis
- Preparation & distribution of monthly country managers reports templates
- Write commentary and prepare various materials for inclusion in the monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc consolidated board results package
- Other ad hoc work as required including general assistance to reporting / controlling department
- Participate in ERP related projects ensuring that functional design is proper and meets requirements
- Ensure support to the whole Group FP&A team in excel models analysis and cooperating strongly with MIS team for proper reporting
RANGE OF DUTIES:
Az álláshoz tartozó elvárások:
- University/College degree in Economics
- Max 3-5 years experience in a similar role
- Strong MS Office knowledge (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Fluent English
- Experience of working and delivering in a multi-site environment
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
- High level of flexibility and outstanding skills
We accept application only from candidates who has valid work permit for Hungary.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Working in a unique environment of a quickly growing multi-site European healthcare services provider
• Being an engine of the transformation journey that redefines the way healthcare services are delivered to patients
• Joining a dynamic team in a well-established, international company
Állás, munka területe(i):
- Pénzügy, Könyvelés
- Teljes munkaidő
- 3-5 év szakmai tapasztalat
- Angol - Felsőfok/tárgyalóképes szint
Rugalmas munkavégzési hely - Budapest
Jelentkezés az állásra:
Please attach your English and Hungarian CV and motivation letter to the application.