Ford Central and Eastern European Sales LLC is looking for a
Senior Finance Analyst
The team manages, evaluates, consolidates and reports forecast data including issue-to-issue and year-over-year analyses.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Regular contact and exchange of information with relevant key contacts, e.g. Finance, Purchasing, Engineering and Cost Estimating in line with the Annual Cost Process.
- Recognize basic principles behind the cost target setting process
- Identify and collect required source data input to create cost status reports (actuals and forecast)
- Identify basic physical drivers of absolute costs and variances
- Support Purchasing to deliver Forecast commitments by investigating system issues and continuous reporting enquiries.
- Support monthly and ad-hoc reporting of the Team’s performance to Target throughout the calendar year. Support fortnightly Global Vice President Cost Reviews as required.
- Working closely with Finance Team in North America.
- Lead review of requests for funding cost saving projects – development/review of Business Case Analysis, etc.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects as required and ensure management are regularly informed of team status and issues.
- Review and prepare for approval Multi-Year Agreements for the EU region
Requirements and key experiences:
- Finance / Business / Economics / Mathematics / Statistics / Industrial engineering (combination of economics and engineering) degree
- Ideally 2-3 years of practical experience preferably within Ford or at another big multinational company
- Participating in projects involving a multi-functional team
- Handling basic tasks simultaneously based on directed prioritization
- Delivering results to meet established deadlines – ability to work under pressure
- Experience in analytical thinking and probem solving
- Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude
- Good business acumen with the capacity to make quick but rational decisions;
- Convincing, with ability to assert oneself
- The potential to motivate others
- Excellent communicational skills, able to build strong working relationships, especially with cross-functional teams and work partners in other regions
- Excellent English skills
- Good PC / IT skills (MS Office) – proficient in Excel (macro is only advantage) and big data management
- Interest in automotive products/parts is an advantage
- Be time flexible/willingness to travel
- Collaborative Business Partnering
- Cost Management
- Physical-based Data Analysis & Interpretation
- Profit Forecasting, Budgeting and Business Planning
- Travel – around 5-10 weeks of the calendar year would be spent outside of Hungary, which requires flexibility.
What we offer:
- Young and vibrant team
- Continuous challenges and great opportunities to grow
- Career opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Healthy work-life balance
- Home office opportunity (4/month after the probation period)
- Shuttle bus service between local train station and the office
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Way of application:
Should you be interested in the above position, please send your English CV.