Are you ready to manage a dynamic office building with 1700 Vodafone colleagues?
Join our team as:
Join our team as:
Senior Facility Management Specialist - VOC000343
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services. You can contribute by making our office the most efficient and friendly work environment.
To perform a variety of facility/office services support duties to deliver an appropriate working environment in our office building in Hungária körút, Budapest. To provide location management and to coordinate office moves/ maintenance and renovation.
What you will do:
- Design and maintain asset /facility related policies and harmonize them with relevant policies
- Coordinate and supervise asset/ facility management projects (e.g. branded office environment)
- Provide information to financial planning and make regular reports for the management
- Manage information relating to office moves (office layout plans, space utilization etc.)
- Collect and validate business needs and special requests regarding the office
- Coordinate furniture order and other CAPEX orders regarding office space
- Support the procurement process for contracts, framework agreements, both before and after contracting
- Support the business continuity plan for the location.
- Supervise intercompany purchase orders and internal orders
This position is for you if you have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in facility management
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and organizing skills
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Proactive and costumer focus mindset
- Experience in a shared service is a plus
- Decision-making skills and ability to multitasking
Why should you join us:
- We provide work assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home one day weekly
- Administration, Assistance, Office Work
- Head of Office Administration
- Business Supporting Centres
- Project Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1087 Hungária krt. 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Please send your Cv.