Senior Enterprise Technology Engineer (CDD)
BP – Global Business Services Europe
- Élet- és balesetbiztosítás
- Teljes munkaidő
- Home office
- Alkalmazotti jogviszony
- Általános munkarend
- Angol középfok
- 5-10 év tapasztalat
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We are working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together. You can participate in our new ambition to become a net zero company by 2050 or sooner, and to help the world get to net zero.
In Hungary, we operate bp’s Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of bp. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our bp values, are working to help meet the world’s need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions – providing solutions across all of bp. Join our team, and develop your career in an encouraging, forward-thinking environment!
Would you like to discover how our diverse, hardworking people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better – and how you can play your part in our world-class team?
Join our Innovation & Engineering Team and advance your career as a
Senior Enterprise Technology Engineer (CDD)
Innovation & Engineering is at the centre of BP’s Group Strategy. We use our data and technology expertise, to improve efficiency, increase effectiveness and harness the transformational potential of digital technologies and new business models.
In this role You will:
- Work in close partnership with the CDD business teams and support CDD applications
- Coordinate with internal delivery teams and external vendors to complete project deliverables and BAU objectives
- Support CDD Tech Lead and Product Manager with project planning and prioritization activities
- Ensure operational integrity of the 3D application, taking into account architectural and security standards, as well as compliance and policy controls
- Work with geographically diverse business groups and support teams to deliver solutions effectively and efficiently, following the change management procedures for smooth and timely delivery of solutions
- Work and contribute as part of team within agile methodology with collaborative approach to sharing ideas and maintain/participate in the Kanban board, daily scrums, and retrospective meetings
- Identify common issues across business groups and help design a standardized solution for all
- Proactively identify risks, suggest fixes for defects and support timely resolution of critical production issues
- Promote a culture of security and safety in everything that we do
What You will need to be successful:
- 5+ years’ experience in IT industry with experience in designing, planning, implementing, maintaining, and documenting solutions
- Experience with Counterparty Due Diligence processes and Business Analysis
- Strong analytical, problem solving and testing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with large-scale enterprise-wide IT environments containing multiple technologies, servers, and logical environments
- Practical experience creating Specification documents/User-Stories, Mock-up screens, Data flow diagrams, Visio diagrams
- Proven track record of end-to-end project lifecycle including requirement analysis, testing, deployment, and production Support
- Experience with Change Management and Release Management
- Adaptability to changes both Business and technical and overcomes obstacles.
- Excellent organizational skills required to adapt to a constantly changing technical environment
- Strong team player attitude with a customer service orientation with the ability to forge relationships at all levels of the company and across diverse cultures
- Prior exposure to Salesforce technology and energy commodity trading is good to have
At bp, we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- Different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- Life & health insurance, medical care package
- Flexible working schedule: home office up to 2 days / week, based on team agreement
- Opportunity to build up long term career path and develop your skills with wide range of learning options
- Family friendly workplace e.g.: Extended parental leave, Mother-baby room
- Employees’ wellbeing programs e.g.: Employee Assistance Program, Company Recognition Program
- Possibility to join our social communities and networks
- Chill-out and collaboration spaces in our beautiful Budapest Agora and Szeged offices e.g.: Play Zones, Office massage, Sport and music equipment
- Assets like phone for private usage and company laptop are provided from the first day of employment with other equipment if requested
bp Hungary won the Most Attractive Employer 2023 Award (SSC / BSC sector) third time in a row at PwC's annual employer research. Come and join us!
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Special Engineering Areas
HOW TO APPLY/ CONTACT INFORMATION:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button below!