Start something big today. Apply as:
Senior Engineer, Embedded Security for Automotive Electronics
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2001. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2100 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Automotive Electronics (AE) division develops new electronic control units (e.g. for combustion engines, comfort functions, airbags) and a wide range of sensors (e.g. for battery charge state, inertial, yaw-rate, pressure, NOx) in close cooperation with manufacturing. These products are engineered to a state of the art level both in technology and reliability and are to be found in cars of a very large group of manufacturers.
Connected cars and automated driving are two of the main trends in mobility today, and the reliable protection against cyber-attacks is crucial for both. Modern cars are equipped with a multitude of electronic devices of ever increasing complexity, with external connections to the cloud and to uncontrolled user devices. Vehicles are also physically accessible to any attacker while parked, therefore it is not sufficient to secure the external interfaces, but all components must be secured. The embedded security expert will provide technical leadership in the domain of product security to ensure that Bosch products are not only safe, but also secure.
Your contribution to something big
- Provide expert advice on security topics, drive the deployment of best practices
- Assess the security risks and threats for automotive products
- Develop the security concept and requirements for these products
- Support the secure implementation with training, coaching and reviews
- Verify products with static analysis and penetration testing
What distinguishes you
- University degree in computer science or similar
- Expert knowledge of IT security, with experience in embedded security
- At least basic understanding of HW security topics
- Ability to drive teamwork and also to work individually, with an analytical mind-set
- Confident personality, with good communication skills
- Active English knowledge
- Enthusiasm for product security
What gives you further advantages
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Ethical hacking or penetration testing experience
- German language knowledge
Your future job location offers you
flexible worktime options | benefits and services | childcare offers | medical services | employee discounts | various sports and health opportunities | on-site parking | catering facilities | good access to local public transport | room for creativity | urban infrastructure
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
1103 Budapest, Gyömrői út 104.
Please apply with your English CV!
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.