At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Senior Digital Graphic Designer
for our Brand Team
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
We are looking for a Senior Digital Graphic Designer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include digital advertising asset development in Brand-led campaigns. You will work with the Creative Lead at the Agency and the inhouse Brand team and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
You will be involved in the following tasks
- Work closely with the Brand Creative team in CBU/VBU Agency to design on-brand digital creatives across all digital platforms.
- Responsible for digital design creation, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments.
- HTML display banner asset, static ad format and EDM development from scratch till the delivery for Media Agency based on media tech card information and master creative assets.
- Confident knowledge of digital landscape. Search PPC, Social Media and Programmatic ad platforms
- Ability to translate key graphic elements into optimized web assets.
- Liaising with the Creative Agency – SCM.
- Independent process management
- Assist with other digital promotional projects as needed.
We are looking for you if you have
- 3-5 years of Digital Design Experience or related field such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Animate
- Photo augmentation, silhouetting, and color correction skills
- Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio
- Experience with DCO technology
- Knowledge of motion graphics, visual effects and video editing
- Experience in multinational company-culture is an advantage.
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
The future is exciting. Ready?
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Graphic Designer, Photo Editor
- Manufacturing, Production
- CAD designer, Draftsperson
- 3-5 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!