Where there is water, there is Grundfos.
Use your talent in Grundfos!
Grundfos is one of the world’s leading pump manufacturers. Our most important aspiration is to develop successfully, produce and sell high quality pumps and pump systems to contribute higher standard of living and healthier environment since our foundation in 1945. We are responsible for our employees, for the environment around us and for our clients, who trust in our work. Grundfos keeps developing its products and services.
Grundfos keeps developing its products and services, but it is possible with well-qualified professionals only. If you would like to be part of this successful team, we are waiting for your application.
Senior Development Engineer
What do we offer?
- Would you like to be a part of the world’s biggest pump company’s development organization? We are ambitious and are now increasing our activity level. Join us for a chance to work with new product development, following your work from start to end in production and see it reflected in our final state-of-the-art products.
Working in the global development organization and with production sites all over the world, we are characterised by an ambitious environment focusing on both results and the well-being of each employee.
"We have a really great team with a good mix of competences, seniority and gender and have a friendly work environment where we help each other in making great solutions for our customers" explains Erik Haarbo Andersen, Manager at Motor & Circulator Development department.
What is the job about?
- You become part of the Motor & Circulator Development department. The department is situated in Bjerringbro, Denmark and Székesfehérvár, Hungary and has cooperation with the global development organization and production sites all over the world.
This department is a part of Mechanical Development in Grundfos. Mechanical Development have the responsibility for all new developments of Motors and Pumps in Grundfos. The new colleague will be situated in the heart of the development of new Grundfos Motors.
In the Motor & Circulator development department we master designing with a variety of materials and production technologies. Some examples are cast iron and stainless steel, pressure diecasted aluminum, sheet metal and deep drawn solutions, ceramics, composite and metal injection moulding MIM, and sintering. Besides rapid prototyping in the early faces of the design work. We are making high quality designs used for sourcing and production worldwide. You will be responsible for development of parts of the motors with specific focus on platform development of submersed cable applications for wastewater, submersed drinking water and grey water applications.
What do you need to apply?
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
- Fluent English
- Experience working in project teams. At least 5-10 years of experience with development projects in global organization is preferred
- 3D CAD modelling experience
- Experience with Catia is an advantage
- 2D drawings incl. GPS
- Knowledge about materials e.g. composite, aluminum, steel, Permanent Magnets, and Bearings
- Finite element analysis and other simulation methods (Ansys)
- The submersed cable area requires skills within: electromechanical understanding, mechatronic skills, Physical assembly work experiences Production technologies related to watertight plugs
- Plastics basic knowledge
- Corrosion experiences
- Good cooperation skills
- Structured and conscientious - ensuring high-quality and timely deliverables
- Flexibility - to support more projects at the same time and handle changes in project portfolio
- Willingness to travel
What we can offer:
- Dynamically improving company with stable background
- Professional challenges and development opportunities in multinational environment
- Working in a global organization with local and foreign colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Teamwork in an energetic team
- Sport facilities (gym & squash)
- Flexible working-time, Home Office
- Mechanical Engineer
Grundfos has the answers for the questions of the future.
We act for a better world! Will you?
How to Apply?
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.