Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Senior data management expert / team leader
Choose future with PwC. We combine new technologies with business needs. We invent solutions that shape the markets.
We are looking for a Data analytics team lead to join our Risk Assurance Team!
- Coordinate the business development of the data management practice at PwC Hungary;
- Develop new business opportunities and value-enhancing data management / big data solutions;
- Contribute to client portfolio planning and cooperate with other business development initiatives;
- Management of data management team staffing, training and project allocation;
- Create the frameworks for value-enhancing data management and data intelligence solutions for PwC clientele and internal projects;
- Oversee the data management activities and provide guidance translating business objectives into analytic procedures;
- Dissemination of data management procedures and technique, providing training materials and hold trainings for external and internal parties;
- Professional review of analyses, reports, deliverables provided by junior colleagues.
- 4-5 years of experience with data analytics and/or business intelligence;
- University/College degree is a must;
- In-depth knowledge of data visualization solutions (Tableau, PowerBI preferred);
- Experience with using audit-focused data analytics tools (ACL, IDEA would be preferred);
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with SQL;
- Fluency in programming languages (preferably in Python and R) would be an advantage;
- Strong English language skills (additional language skills would be an advantage);
- Significant experience with leading ERP solutions (SAP, Dynamics AX, Oracle)
- Experience in leading projects and manage group dynamics;
- A proactive approach to business development and building client relationships;
- A strong desire for continuous improvement and client facing responsibilities.
- Demonstrated ability to think abstractly, solve problems and deal with ambiguity.
What we offer:
- A challenging work environemnt in which you will face diverse and unique problems and situations;
- A professional, team-oriented and dynamic workplace;
- Up-to-date technologies and methodologies of our international network;
- Professional development and training opportunities;
- A competitive salary and benefits package (cafeteria, laptop, mobile phone, and other benefits).
Push the „apply” button.