Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
Joining Vodafone Intelligent Solutions is a journey for you to grow, discover and enjoy the way operate.
We maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services in Sales, Marketing, HR Operations, BI, Financial Operations, Bid Management, Pricing, Sales, Sales Support, Legal, Commercial Operations and Supplier Management.
We operate with 1.300+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 25 countries globally.
And what’s it like to work here? Come, find out and join us as
Senior Controlling & Reporting Specialist
Why will you love your job
- You will be responsible for Vodafone’s software license management
- Supporting finance managers with the interpretation of accounting papers
- Overview contracts to ensure correct accounting principles are applied
- Control of asset depreciation and cost recognition of the licenses
- Drive and ensure proper budget allocation
- Review the planning and forecasting exercise
- As financial analyst, find and explain the discrepancies in the actuals, and the variance to the forecast and budget figures
- Initiate process developments to make financial reporting more efficient, and drive the necessary reporting changes
- Proactive problem solving: able to find the root cause and propose solutions. Take ownership of resolution with a can do attitude, escalate when needed working with cross-cultural teams around the globe
What will you bring to the team
- 4 years of experience on the field of accounting, financial planning, controlling or financial reporting
- Confident analytical and reconciliation capabilities
- Confident accounting skills
- Strong stakeholder management as it is essential to have a strong representation in a complex matrix organization
- University or college degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English
- Experience in SAP
- Able to work under pressure & meet deadlines
Here’s the benefits that you will enjoy
- Internal coaching and mentoring culture
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mind-set – new ideas are always listened to
- Our strong sense of community and teamwork means you will be supported by people from different disciplines in your everyday work and career goals
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 20 GB data
- Flexible working hours
To ensure our colleagues’ safety we continue working from home 3-4 days/week in the long run.
- Finance, Accounting
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Telecommuting/working from home
Budapest 1087 Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.