In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as:
Senior Controlling and Reporting Specialist (Contract Controlling) - 000000245667
What you will do:
- Manage Vodafone Global Enterprise’s most complex and strategic deals financial aspects from contract award till the end of the contract
- Manage the financial actuals, month-end reporting and key financial risks of Vodafone Global Enterprise’s most complex and high risk contract and will be an integral member of a multifunctional global commercial finance team with direct links to senior leaders
- Complete month end reviews on customer accounts including revenue and cost accruals tracking as well as margin reporting and forecasting to senior members of the finance community
- Manage revenue and cost recognition on a monthly basis at a customer/contract level
- Identify any financial risks and develop mitigation plans associated with the customer P&L, customer contract and supplier relationships / contracts.
- Provide an explanation of business reasons behind the numbers and understand why figures developed in a way they did. Recognize and interpret trends and go beyond to find specific reasons for outliers
- Support & drive complex contractual changes to ensure that the contract still delivers the revenue and profit predicted at bid stage
- Proactive problem solving: able to find the root cause and propose solutions. Take ownership of resolution with a can do attitude, escalate when needed
This position is for you if you have:
- University/College degree preferably in Finance/Accounting/Economics
- Fluency in English
- 4-5 years’ financial planning/controlling/financial reporting experience
- Confident accounting skills
- Strong Excel skills is a must and experience with ERP systems (preferably SAP) or SQL knowledge is an advantage
- Commercial/Telco business knowledge (Mobile/Fixed) considered as a huge advantage
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Analytical skills and eye for details
Why should you join us:
- International visibility – you will add distinctive value with your work!
- Possibility to work independently on contract with several different stakeholders in various business areas
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text + 10 GB data traffic
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home 8 times per month
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.