Senior Consultant (Veeva Align)
At 2,000 employees and growing, and consistently strong financials (NYSE:VEEV), Veeva was named among the top fastest growing public technology companies on Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list. We build innovative cloud solutions for some of the world’s largest pharmas and biotechs, and we need great people like you to make it happen.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Do the Right Thing, Employee Success, Customer Success, and Speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
Veeva Align enables a modern territory alignments process through the use of large data sets to give commercial teams more direct control of the business process by reducing the administrative burden of alignments, accurately allocating resources to support customer engagement, and enhancing the rep experience. Align is fully integrated with Veeva CRM, creating alignments in days instead of weeks, delivering end-to-end orchestrated digital and traditional channel cycle plan generation and execution. It empowers commercial organizations to create fast, integrated, and flexible territory alignments.
As a Senior Consultant for Veeva Systems, you will have a unique level of agency and ownership in international IT projects: you will participate and lead in the business process due diligence, design, creation and documentation of end-user requirements of new and/or existing customer application implementation projects working with pharma and medical devices organizations. The selected candidate will assist and/or lead in the on-time, high-quality delivery of Veeva Systems solution implementations. The ability to travel domestically and abroad is required for project milestones.
- This position is 20% project management, 50% analysis, 30% technical (drawing on technical and/or product knowledge in advanced configurations of the Veeva applications)
- Must have a proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Must be able to take complex client and vendor concepts and articulate them to audiences of varying perception levels
- Willingness to “wear any hat” necessary to make the Customer successful
- Develop subject matter expertise on the Life Sciences industry and the Veeva solutions
- Provide direction to junior resources and support recruitment efforts
- Grow the capabilities of the team, develop best practices and accelerators
- 5+ Demonstrated years of consulting experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required
- Strong presentation skills and experience are essential
- Fluent English
- Able to travel approximately 50-80%
- Proven track record of leading systems implementation projects for life sciences as a project manager
- Broad knowledge of current technology, tools and techniques for data and system integration
- Experience with the business processes behind sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to rapidly changing environments
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in Europe. Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status for this employment position.
Nice to Have:
- Veeva CRM product knowledge and experience
- Product knowledge: 5+ years of experience with Veeva CRM, Sales Territory Alignment Software (e.g. iAlign, Organisation Manager) or territory alignments within a CRM
- Knowledge and applicable work experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry
- Business knowledge for sales and marketing territory alignments and sales cycle planning
- Exposure to the following technical disciplines: Web Services, ETL, SQL, Force.com
- Additional European language(s)
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
Budapest 1123, Alkotás utca 50.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply on the "Jelentkezem" button below.