We operate with 1.800 colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries and 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers around the world.
Join our team as:
Senior Commercial Client Specialist - maternity cover - VOC0002Z4
We, as Fixed & Lines of Business Team within Commercial Delivery are responsible for providing commercial support to Vodafone’s top multinational clients with their significant fixed and IoT estate.
What you will do:
- Responsible for creating customer-facing data analytics of fixed & IoT products and support the Commercial Client Managers with dashboards and insights for customer meetings.
- Coordinate the delivery of key customer facing reports that Vodafone is contractually obliged to provide ensuring they are produced on time and in an accurate fashion.
- Present results to internal stakeholders and run customer calls to explain the outcomes of the prepared reports.
- Coordinate and support projects aiming to continuously improve customer experience for the supported accounts.
- Lead the construction, documentation, maintenance of commercial models in Excel or in similar data tools.
- Work closely and efficiently with cross-functional virtual teams and Commercial Client Managers.
This position is for you if you have:
- Strong Business English language skills.
- Good data analysis skills, with a minimum of 1-year experience in reporting /data analysis role: able to understand the meaning of complex data and identify data issues, able to recommend and communicate remedial actions.
- Proven ability to resolve issues with tight timelines.
- Proven ability to analyze large amounts of unstructured data quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Self-starter attitude, structured mindset and capability of working under own initiative but within structured framework.
- Excellent stakeholder management and coordination skills.
- Experience in customer management and presenting to customers.
- Knowledge & experience with invoicing and PO processes is a plus.
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to be a member of a team specialized in fixed & IoT products’ commercial support
- Get a unique insight into the business processes of Vodafone’s top clients and enjoy continuous learning opportunities
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- You will be provided with working assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription
- Possibility to work from home
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Internal career opportunities
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Sales, Trade
- Key Account Manager
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.