SENIOR CASH APPLICATION ANALYST
About the Opportunity
As a Senior Cash Application Analyst, you will influence the future digitalization of end-to-end Customer Invoicing to Cash processes, leaving you to be the expert in your field. Being part of an international transformational multi-cultural organisation, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support the wider Sanofi. Reporting to the Head of Customer Invoicing to Cash Service Line and working closely with Customer Service and Finance you will establish and embed teams across Credit Management, Invoicing management, Collections & Receivables management and AR Monthly closing and Reporting. We support flexible working.
- Delivering receivables management and cash application services for Sanofi entities as per their respective Service Level Agreements
- Managing incoming payment, clearing of Accounts Receivables, contributing business reviews
- Developing expert level knowledge of the activities in scope as well as local knowledge of entities in scope and become a super-user
- Pro-actively anticipating operational issues and coach junior analysts
- Graduate degree in accounting or finance
- Sound proven hands on experience in collections & receivables management preferably in an international multicultural environment
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and expertise of MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP FICO an advantage
- Fluency in English
- Another strong European language is advantage
- Flexibility; as the role supports North – America, it might be needed to work in afternoon shifts
About Sanofi Business Services
Sanofi Business Services core purpose is to drive transformation and digitalization to deliver best in class service delivery.
Together, we will drive value creation to allow our business divisions to focus on their core competencies and the best way to get healthcare to patients faster.
As a multi-cultural organization, you will be collaborating with diverse teams to support countries.
Every day, you will experience what it means to make a strong contribution to the transformation journey which will empower the life of our patients.
We offer the best in class benefits, and the opportunity to develop your own career whilst ensuring a healthy work-life balance.
The offices of Sanofi Business Services are located on the White House site, in the heart of one of Budapest’s most famous business districts. The site offers comfortable, sustainable and friendly working environment with community areas, gardens and bicycle storage. It is easily accessible by any kind of transport; the site is a 3-minute walk from Árpád híd and Dózsa György út metro stations.
If you want to join a purpose driven company that has empowering life of patients as its core.
Explore our opportunities in Sanofi Business Services!
About Sanofi - Empower Life Everyday
In 2019 Sanofi Hungary has been awarded Top Employer for the 2nd time and for the 1st time in its history Sanofi has received the Global Top Employer certification as well.
Sanofi is a global pharmaceutical leader providing healthcare solutions in more than 170 countries around the world. Sanofi has over 100.000 employees representing 145 nationalities worldwide.
Every day, Sanofi’s employees are committed to improve the lives of people around the world, with sustainable and responsible solutions and initiatives.
At Sanofi we work across human health from vaccines to rare diseases, and consumer healthcare. This creates opportunities to work across different areas to build a diverse and exciting career.
The values we are live by are teamwork, courage, respect and integrity
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Cash Management
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
As a trusted employer our highest priority in these days is to keep our future and current colleagues safe. As a result, we only have video interviews in our recruitment process to minimize risk. This is our Sanofi, discover yours.
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.