Senior C# Developer (Budapest)
- work on the software component of the robot controller system in a Scrum team,
- development of new software modules in C# programming language,
- extending the specifications of the system,
- collaboration with other robot system colleagues in a multinational environment,
- write unit and integration tests to ensure strong functionality and optimization,
- recommend improvements to the existing software as necessary.
- technical university degree (information technology, electrical engineering, mathematician etc…),
- experience with Object Oriented Programming in C# and WPF,
- good English skills in speaking and writing,
- experience with TFS, Visual Studio.
- experience with Agile Development (SCRUM),
- experience in programming robots.
What we offer:
unique opportunity to work with industrial robots in a modern office in the market leader company of industrial automation • bilingual work environment • international projects • competitive salary and benefits • cafeteria, 13. months salary, annual bonus • flexible working hours • home office opportunity • recreational opportunities
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.