Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
Senior Business Analyst (Maternity cover)
for our Finance Department
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
To assist in preparation of insightful analysis and financial support to CFO, Head of Controlling or FP&A manager in all aspects of planning and reporting and provide value added Finance inputs into the management teams of all parts of the business and to the business Controller. Ensure that all financial deliverables are timely submitted to the Group and internal users. Key member of the FP&A team.
You will be involved in the following tasks
Rolling Forecast process
- Prepare and consolidate financial and non-financial information for monthly Rolling Forecasts
- Upload information into Group VIP, HFM and other financial systems, mostly Rolling Forecasts, Budget and Long Range Plan
Annual Planning process
- Take part in the design and implementation of an efficient and controlled process to create
- Customer numbers, Revenue, Costs, Cash Flow, and Balance Sheet budgets.
Long Range Planning Processes
- Take part in running of the LRP / Strategic Plan process from a Finance point of view
- Design and update suitable 3 year Plan / Strategic Plan forecast models (combination of the existing bottom-up and top-down models concentrating on YoY growth rates and trends)
Reporting & Analysis
- Prepare information submitted to the group in Hyperion system
- Upload information into local Cognos system, mostly actual figures every month
- Be reliable owner of financial/non-financial KPIs, validate and upload into HFM and TM1 system
- Create interface connection between SAP and TM1 system
- Deliver regular & ad-hoc reports
- Co-ordinate planning & forecasting processes and upload figures to HFM
- Participate in reports reconciliation and simplification
- Ensure the timely delivery of insightful management information to the business unit in order to support effective decision making
- Ensure the monitoring of targets
We are looking for you if you have
- A bachelor or higher degree in Finance, Economics, IT
- Min. 2 years experience in multinational environment
- Excellent controlling and analytical skills, logical thinking
- Intermediate level of English knowledge (verbal and written)
- Good communication skills
- Customer oriented attitude
- Solid Excel and Powerpoint knowledge (lookup, pivot, functions, charts & diagrams, macro)
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Financial Analyst
- 1-3 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!