Every day, the world’s leading companies are reinventing themselves and enabling their digital transformation with SAP. As SAP’s leading business partner, and the first to work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation, to development and delivery, Accenture is revolutionizing the future of business.
Senior Business Analyst
What will be your responsibility:
- Ensure daily operation from system side (IT, SAP, interface issues)
- SAP Key user for project related UATs
- Build up well-working, system supported processes
- Carry out process analysis for reported processes
- Analysis of the requested process and preparation of high-level process documentation
- Act as a central point of knowledge and control for business processes, Developers, Process Experts and the Process Owners / Process Champions to answer any queries that arise during the development and testing of an automation
What we are looking for:
- Automotive experience is a must.
- High level of interpersonal/communication skills with an ability to communicate and present on different levels in the organization
- Effective business partnering and customer relations management
- Strong project leadership and management skills
- Strategic thinking
- Strong ability to review, recommend and implement technologies in close collaboration with the IT team that meet the needs of SBS
- Fluency in English, German is an advantage
What we offer:
Accenture Technology Solutions is the place for someone looking for a challenging IT career and access to the kind of training, expertise and development tools that only a large company can offer. You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects, try the latest technologies, and to be a part of an international team with a vast range of career opportunities.
- IT Development
- IT Consultant, Analyst, Auditor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.