Join Vodafone Hungary and build a better tomorrow!
We are looking for a
We are looking for a
Senior BI Developer - 000000241237
for our Technology Team!
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Your place in the team
Completes BI/DWH developments based on Oracle architecture by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities, contributing to team meetings, troubleshooting development, test and production issues across multiple environments and operating platforms. Supports testing activities and handover to Operation Department. Senior BI Developer is responsible for developing medium to complex ODI interfaces by using various transformation packages and knowledge modules.
You will be involved in the following tasks:
- Participates in every aspect of development and implementation, working with end users (product owners) to fully understand business requirements
- Design and develop interfaces between source systems and DWH
- Design and develop data mappings and ETL scripts
- Ensure compliance with Vodafone policies and procedures
- Prepare high and low level technical documentation
- Estimate the development effort by requirements and projects
- Work in teams using various development methodologies – agile (SCRUM), waterfall.
- Support testing activities (functional and non-functional tests in all relevant project phases)
- Investigate and fix defects and incidents during development and application lifecycle
We are looking for you if you have
- IT specific university degree
- 5+ years of proven experience in design and development of Data Warehouse solutions, ETL, Software Development and system Integration projects.
- Minimum 3 years of strong experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) with knowledge of data modeling and ETL design.
- Must have worked on end to end implementation of DW and BI projects.
- Good querying skills on Oracle database with ability to understand and debug PL/SQL procedure.
- Design and develop mappings, Process Flows and ETL scripts.
- Experience of performance tuning of mappings.
- Ability to tune mappings at ETL level and provide suggestion of tuning at database level.
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings.
- Must have done the Development of topology setup, Load Plans, Packages, Mappings/Interfaces, Procedures, and Scheduling Jobs.
- Managing Files, Oracle DB, XML's through ODI
- Create Load-Plans and schedule the same.
- UNIX/Linux shell
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
Diversity and Inclusion
Vodafone is a company that values diversity. We believe that we can operate more successfully and effectively with diverse teams. Our aim is to build a culture where no one will be discriminated based on either their gender, age, cultural background or sexual identity, orientation. Vodafone is committed to support LGBT+ people at work.
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.