Unisys offerings include security solutions, advanced data analytics, cloud and infrastructure services, application services and application and server software.
Senior Automation Developer
Unisys is currently looking for a new function to be based from Budapest, Hungary. As our new Senior Automation Developer you will support our clients globally by automatizing Information Technology operation activities
Working as part of our growing Cloud & Infrastructure Services (CIS) department, your duties will include:
- Transforms business requirements and process/procedure work flows into technical designs that can be mechanized into automation routines.
- Be on top of the technology market, and come up with Innovation and improvement Business Case
- Provide Consultancy and Deliver Technical Architecture around Automation Technology
- Integrate different technologies and tools to provide the capabilities required to meet Use Case requirements, including providing a MVP and PoC
- Collaborates with the Automation Analyst, account and customer teams to deploy automation routines.
- Conducts code reviews to ensure the automation routines comply with development standards and perform according to the technical design.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Industrial Management, Computer Science, related field of study and/or job experience.
- Deep experience in delivering infrastructure related services and automating IT Operations Activities
- Experience with automation tools (ServiceNow Orchestrator, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, Ansible, Foreman, or equivalents)
- Expert level programming experience in one of the following languages Python, Java Script, PowerShell, XLST, Ruby, etc.
- SDLC (Software development life Cycle) and Agile Methodologies (SCRUM)
- Excellent English skills both written & spoken
- As we are building a brand new European team specialized in IT automation this will provide a lot of opportunities career-wise
- You will have the chance to work in a number one priority project on various accounts across EMEA
- High level visibility and recognition in your success are granted
- Be a part of a truly global Team with team members based from the USA, Brazil, Hungary, India
- Both internal and external trainings are available
- A lot of networking opportunities: Team building and quarterly social events,
- In return of your hard work we provide a competitive salary package with cafeteria options
- IT Development
- Programmer, Developer
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.