Senior Application & Frontend Development Manager
The Senior Application and Frontend Development Manager is responsible to identify and translate business needs to development projects and creates a bridge between marketing specialists and technology experts.
Get an insight to the main tasks:
- representation of an expert role in business & customer oriented developments on digital touchpoints,
- administration of applications related to TN.HU digital channels with special focus on MyTelenor application,
- implementation of solutions to improve customer experience based on UX/UI principles,
- business planning, prioritization and management of multiple complex projects,
- participation in strategic corporate projects in the role required to best facilitate results for digital touchpoints.
Skill set to be successful in this position:
- advanced experience in technical project management,
- business driven thinking,
- sales and customer oriented attitude,
- multitasking, pro-active & teamwork approach.
The applicant must be:
- up-to-date in mobile market trends and new development methods,
- able to present new ideas proactively for future developments and manage execution in necessary cases,
- able to work agile, and manage application or frontend development project individually.
- college / university degree
- advanced English oral/written
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
2017. 07. 02.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.