Senior Analyst - Investment Banking Product Control
Join Citi’s Finance team in Budapest to be part of a network of supportive Finance professionals!
Product Control is the largest department in Finance primarily responsible for controlling daily profit and loss (P&L) reporting, price verification and trading activity for Citi’s Institutional Clients Group. We work closely across functions on a daily basis (including the Trading desks, Risk Management, Operations, and other areas of Finance) and develop a deep understanding of the products traded, along with the associated market risks and accounting complexities.
As part of the team of diverse and supportive professionals, you will be responsible for the end-to-end Product Control process and daily P&L preparation activities. In this position, you will benefit from your organized personality, attention to details and independent working style.
In this position you will use and expand your experience and professional skills for the following responsibilities:
- Review and analyse new trades, associated risks and the P&L generated
- Understand and analyse the P&L coming from market moves on the existing portfolio of trades
- Work closely with all areas of the Finance department, liaising with the Trading Desk, Risk Management, Operations, Middle Office and IT teams
- Use effective escalation techniques to ensure issues are highlighted in a timely manner and contribute to system enhancements
- Support standardization efforts and also work on ad-hoc projects to implement process improvement ideas
The ideal candidate for this position preferably possesses the following qualifications and skills:
- 3-5 years' work experience in a Finance or Accounting position
- University/College degree in Finance/Accounting is an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Confident MS Excel and Word skills - Training will be provided on other in house and industry standard systems used in this position
- We are a development-focused organization. The above qualifications and skills are considered as primary assets for the position – but we do not pursue perfectionism: we look for capable colleagues and help them grow to excellence in their fields and positions.
- Flexible work arrangements in an organization that acknowledges life - work balance
- A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A socially active team and communities with diverse networking opportunities
- Unique work experience to gain knowledge of a full range of investment banking products
- Career management and mentoring by senior colleagues and leaders
- Opportunity for participation in managerial development initiatives
- Competitive compensation package
Your journey at Citi begins here – apply now!
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time