Senior Advisor – Financial Services and Risk Management
You will work with a range of national and international clients in certain specialist areas, including credit risk, market risk and operational risk, capital and liquidity management, and industry regulation. Our clients are mainly banks, but we also have supporting teams working with insurance companies and large corporates.
The services we provide extend far beyond risk management. Our deep understanding of our clients’ work and products allows us to help with their asset liability management, product profitability and overall business strategy.
We also cooperate with our audit colleagues. This gives us access to some of the largest financial institutions in Central and Southeast Europe and allows us to offer them expert financial risk audits. We work as one team, drawing on each other’s skills depending on the client’s needs.
- A team of young people providing advisory services to financial institutions across Central and Southeast Europe
- A team of open-minded people who thrive on learning new things and are eager to share their knowledge and experience
- A team of ambitious people willing and ready to grow and come up with new ideas
- Challenging and diverse work in financial advisory for banks – financial risk measurement and management; improvement of financial risk processes, risk modeling and valuation; Basel regulations; IFRS; hedge accounting
- Excellent career opportunities and a unique environment for personal development
- A dynamic environment as part of a global organization
- In-house and external training
- A motivating financial package
- University or PhD degree and an excellent academic record
- 2 years’ experience in the field of risk management in one of the following:
- Credit risk modeling (scoring and rating models, PD and LGD modeling)
- Market risk modeling, valuation of financial derivatives and financial instruments
- Experience in regulatory issues in banking, Basel II/III
- Knowledge of quantitative methods, probability and statistics
- Experience in economic analysis / financial data analysis / financial derivatives valuations
- Knowledge of statistical SW, databases (SQL, Oracle) and programming
- Prior experience with building and maintaining excellent client relationships
- Outstanding analytical and structured thinking
- Good orientation on the financial market
- Professional certificates (e.g. FRM, CFA)
- Bank, Insurance, Brokering
- Risk Manager
- Finance, Accounting
- Analyst, Advisor
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1132 Budapest, Váci út 20.
How to Apply?
In case you are interested click "Jeletkezem" button!