PSI is a leading full-service global Contract Research Organization from Switzerlnd, specialising in clinical drug development with more than 22 years in the industry. We are distinguished by a solid presence and infrastructure globally.
We are looking for qualified and enthusiastic candidates to take up a full-time position of Senior Accountant to provide accounting and office administration activities in our office in Budapest, Hungary.
Resource Management & Training
- Shared and supervised responsibility for management of local Admin and Finance & Accounting department
- Shared and supervised responsibility for reorganization, headcount implementation and recruitment of F&A and Administration staff in the country
- Establishment of accounting local ledger in compliance with local regulations
- Establishment of accounting group ledger in compliance with group chart of accounts, project- and cost center structure of PSI and reporting format
- Responsible for correctness and adequateness of company books, bank accounts
- Responsible for preparing monthly, semi-annual and annual reports, forecasts and budgets in a timely matter and according to the set deadlines for country.
- Responsible for the preparation of timely cash planning, a consistent and cost effective budget management
- Responsible for plan vs. Actual analysis (deviation analysis) and in case of substantial deviations proposing of corrective actions
- Primary contact to State Tax institution, local banks for settling of bank accounts, VAT, revenue and other corporate taxes
- Responsible for definition of process flow for financial documents in country
- Developing and maintaining of procedures and policies for country to update the chart of accounts, inventory settlement regulations and other procedures necessary for proper functioning of the company
- Responsible for preparation and reviewing of financial reporting to Group Headquarters and
- Management in the country
- Preparation of statutory financial reports for financial and administrative institutions.
- Preparation and assistance responsibility for further development of analysis and statistics
- Primary contact person for any financial matters to PSI internal, customers, vendors, local authorities, external auditors and Headquarters in Switzerland
- Preparation of inventory database in accordance with local and corporate rules
- Maintenance of the inventory tracking database
- Primary responsibility for preparation inventory monthly and annual reports
- Supervised responsibility for local office management and admin support to all staff in the country
- Supervised responsibility to manage company assets in a cost effective manner, preparation of inventory reports
- Payroll, employment contracts and all related work in connection with personnel (e.g. social security reports etc.)
- Participating in projects
- 100% office-based with the possibility to gradually shift to a mixed office/home-based option in the future.
Finance & Accounting
Workload and working conditions
Qualification and Experience:
- College/University Degree in economics / finance and accounting or any related commercial degree
- CPA certification (Mérlegképes Könyvelő)
- Minimum 6 years' experience of independent work in Finance / Accounting within an international environment
- Good knowledge of Local Tax Law, Accounting Principles (local gap) and other tax and legal regulations
- Solid knowledge of Hungarian Labor Law
- Awareness of cost plus structure in terms of Transfer Pricing
- Fluent in Hungarian and English – written and oral
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP is an advantage
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word, etc.)
General Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work accurately with strong attention to detail
- Efficient (solution oriented), flexible, with good team spirit
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently under tight deadlines
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Leadership skills
If you feel it is time to make your skills and knowledge visible within a growing company with true focus on its people, then PSI is the right choice for you.
- Finance, Accounting
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - intermediate / communication
- Hungarian - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem" button underneath.