Senior Accountant, Payment
Would you like to shape the future as a member of a global finance team?
We are looking for a senior financial expert who is responsible for supporting with his/her competence in accounting our accounting team in their daily work.
This position is an opening in Hydro Global Business Services (GBS).
GBS is an organizational area of Hydro that operates as an internal service provider for the Hydro group. Its ultimate purpose is to deliver relevant IT, Financial and HR business services to all business areas within the company.
- Problem solving, providing appropriate short- and long-term solution, based on root cause analysis
- Gather payment issues, complaints to identify and address process improvement needs/gaps
- Support continuous improvement and process reengineering initiatives that result in quantitative and qualitative improvements
- Support smooth work transitions to GBS including training, testing, knowledge transfer. Solve post-go-live issues.
- Ensure adequate preventive controls are in place and are performed with due care
- Train new/junior team members
- Collect and share best practices within the team to gain efficiency and improve service quality.
- Act as a key user in case of any Payment related project, driving itself and update the team
- BSc or master’s degree in economics, finance or accounting
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience gained in financial areas in a multi-national global environment (shared services background is preferred)
- Knowledge of finance functions, organizational systems and information systems of global corporations and shared services in specific
- Fluent English and Hungarian
- Knowledge of SAP
- Chartered Accountant certificate is an advantage
- Problem solving skills, independence and acceptance of new challenges are preferred
- Project management skills for successful implementation of services for new locations are preferred
- Good communication skill and client-oriented thinking
Please send your Cv.