Semi - Experienced Engineer- Automated Manufacturing
Innotec, a high-growth, unique and fully automated manufacturer of automotive, furniture and appliance components is selectively seeking an experienced, hands-on Engineer. Innotec has become known for our innovation and ability to provide low cost, high quality products to our customers. We currently have several divisions including businesses in Europe, China, and Mexico. Our ever-expanding capabilities as a supplier, combined with our genuine, small company feel, make Innotec the ideal place for people looking to make the most of their careers.
For our operations base in Budaörs, we are looking for someone with the following characteristics and qualifications:
- Demonstrated success with product or process innovations and improvement along with a perpetual drive toward learning
- Desire to participate in multiple product and process innovations, new process launches and debugging
- Familiarity with many different aspects of the manufacturing process including launch, quoting, and price negotiation
- Willingness to support and to participate in production activities
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum 3 years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting as industrial automation expert (PLC control, Pneumatics, Servo systems, Stepper motor systems, Vision systems, Electric panel wiring), preferably relating to automotive
- Process debugging experience
- Problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to dig into issues and get your hands dirty to help determine and correct issues
- Must be an independent self-starter
- Ability to lead $20k-$100k projects
- Project management skills and familiarity with project management tools
- All Innotec team members have the opportunity to create value, and to personally contribute to our future in an organization wide scale.
- Everyone has the chance to have a holistic understanding and a holistic influence, with all the necessary information accessible for success.
- At Innotec we can be part of creating something new, something different, something future, something that will make people go "Wow".
- Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing, Production
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem/Apply” button underneath.