We – at Telenor – are committed doing our job while we are a part of an energetic, enthusiastic group where good mood helps us performing our tasks. Uncompromising mobilization, providing freedom to our customers – that is why we work day-by-day as Telenor co-workers. Join us and help to show our customers how they can realize their dreams with our services. Apply to our
position for a two-year time period.
Manage and own segment related propositions and activities from marketing aspect, including all relevant inflow planning and execution required to reach business and marketing ambitions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market, competitors, and opportunities through regular analysis
- Monitor the segment’s current and future needs, attitudes and insights
- Determine segment initiatives based on customer and commercial opportunities, and technological innovations
- Develop segment action plan, define necessary sales channel and communication mix and desired customer experience for the segment
- Drive conceptualization of new propositions including commercial design, business case, and go-to-market aspects
- Develop and execute customer experience related initiatives, find insights and drivers to improve NPS results
- Continuously track segment performance, immerse in regular analysis on segment performance and propose improvement actions if needed
- Via liaison with other departments and organizations ensure that marketing activities are aligned and integrated with other parts of the business
Do not hesitate to apply if you have:
- University degree (economics, business administration, commerce, marketing, technical)
- Strong analytical and strategic skills combined with deep passion for customer experience
- 4+ years of relevant marketing or customer segment management experience
- Commercial and business acumen translated into business success
- Fluent English
- Customer commitment, strong experience in working with customer insights and segmentation
- Healthy self-confident and autonomous way of work, strong ownership attitude with active, doer, practical approach
Why choose us?
You can have a real impact on the success of a multinational company, moreover, in an industry where mobile technologies and digital innovations are at their turn. It is natural that you get a business laptop and company mobile with unlimited internet access and you get a benefit package of 700,000 HUF per year, as well. Our headquarters in Hungary is waiting for you in one of the most modern environment.
- Marketing, Media, PR
- Project Manager
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply:
If you recognize yourself in the above bullets and interested in joining a great team please apply!