Security Vulnerability Analyst – 18074519
The IS Specialist will be responsible for orchestrating all activities within the vulnerability threat management program and oversee the governance of its processes as a Lifecycle Manager. Will strive to analyse infrastructure vulnerability reports and drive customer relations; strong project management and communication skills are required.
Information Security is a primary area of focus for Citi. The IT IS organisation partners with CTI (Citi Technology Infrastructure) and CATE (Citi Architecture and Technology Engineering) organisations to provide world class Information Security support. This key position reports into the Security State Management organization and will be at the heart of managing vulnerabilities and threats affecting technology infrastructure.
- Orchestrate the analysis and delivery of Information Security Vulnerability Findings to customers with impactful, comparative, interpretative information security analysis in a clear, consistent, and factual manner.
- Responsible for reported metrics, including detection and use of various available inventories and scan results, data modelling, processing, calculating and transformation into meaningful metrics and reports.
- Analysing data or information, identifying the underlying principles, reasons or fact of information by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
- Must build and maintain strong working relationships with IT engineering, operations, and other stakeholders to remediate Information Security and/or Vulnerability Findings.
- Coordinate and lead vulnerability management forums with operations and engineering leads as required to resolve outstanding/pending issues before requiring further escalation.
- Responsible for managing customer expectations and effective delivery of reported metrics.
- Must escalate issues appropriately and in a timely fashion with general management supervision.
- Support the organization through internal and external audits of the various processes and procedures in use.
- Revise and update documentation, PCMs
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with standards
- Opportunity to work with a global team
- Opportunity to participate in mentoring and coaching
- Exposure to senior management to demonstrate / highlight key skills and contributions
- Exposure to corporate & Information Security strategic initiatives
Knowledge and Experience:
- Prior experience includes 3 years+ Information Security or Information Technology experience
- Versed in Information Security and vulnerability management.
- Strong work ethic, excellent use of discretion and judgment.
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Management tools and processes.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards as they relate to Vulnerability Management.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software including understanding of application and patch development and architecture
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- Understanding computer security policies and frameworks
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of SQL / Database, SSIS, MicroStrategy is an advantage
- Good knowledge of statistics
- Excellent and complex problem solving abilities and analytical skills. Ability to see the big picture with high attention to critical details.
- Critical thinking, using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches of problems.
- Judgement and decision making considering the relating cost and benefit of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one
- Strong customer relation and project management skills.
- Communication – excellent writing and verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and judgment
- Can Do attitude
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Has the ability to influence others and shape/obtain desired outcome in areas outside of direct control.
- Effective communicator; has excellent writing and verbal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet challenging deadlines.
- Well organized with follow-up abilities; has a track record of effectively managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as, independently.
- Active listening and learning, understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making, understands the importance of sharing knowledge among peers; exhibits foundational leadership qualities.
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- BA/BS preferred
- 3+ years working in Information Technology or Information Security related field.
- 1+ experience or knowledge with one or more middleware products
- Must be a self-starter and strong team player - acts as a catalyst for formulating a cooperative environment to achieve a common purpose; proven ability to influence teamwork in others, especially within a global organization.
- Problem Solving - able to assess situations and make decisions in a systematic and decisive manner; to formulate new ideas and solutions to problems by challenging the status quo and conventional thinking.
- Results Oriented - able to achieve desired outcomes independently and at appropriate priority levels
- Influence Others - able to develop/maintain effective working relationships within and across organizations; asserts own position and ideas with confidence and enthusiasm.
- Work will need to be of a consistently high quality, with a focus on timely and accurate delivery of information and reports.
- Take ownership for ensuring activities are completed
- Flexibility to adapt to changing demands and priorities.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- Network and System Engineer
- Full time
- 3-5 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
Budapest, 1134 Váci út 35.
How to Apply:
Apply now to be part of this multicultural and dynamic team.