Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Come and help us create the future together.
Security Policy Assurance Specialist
Your role in a nutshell:
Are you ready to grow in a new role? We are Corporate Security, keeping Vodafone secure across our global footprint. To stay ahead of challenges, we are expanding our global Controls & Assurance function with a new team in _VOIS.
As the Specialist of the team, you will:
• Liaise with Group and local stakeholders and help creating security culture
• Realise our assurance plan by delivering remote and on-site reviews, coordinating self-assessment of controls and supporting the Security community
• Take part in organising events, training courses, preparing decision-making materials.
You will learn about different domains from Business Resilience through Fraud & Investigations to Physical Security and gain an insight into how the telecommunications industry works.
Why you will love your job:
- Coordinating and supporting control operator self-assessment of their controls across Group entities and local companies
- Supporting, delivering and following up quality reviews of control self-assessment remotely and on-site
- Supporting deep dive, on-site reviews of Corporate Security domains (currently Business Resilience, Fraud & Investigations, Personnel & Physical Security, Law Enforcement Assistance) when required
- Supporting the Security Policy Assurance team for a high-quality assurance and an improved security culture and community
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of our framework, methodology and the Corporate Security policy domains through continuous on-the-job and formal training
What you will bring to the team:
- Ability to understand, analyse and syntesise (often in writing) complex information
- Literacy in Microsoft Office: use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build and maintain professional relationships, often virtually
- Performing in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment where tracking tasks to completion and consistent, high-quality delivery are critical
In return we provide you with:
- A dynamic environment where innovative ideas are always welcome;
- A collaborative community where your professional goals and work are supported by a diverse team;
- Access to internal trainings through Vodafone University and external trainings via other providers;
- A supportive internal coaching and mentoring culture;
- Opportunities to participate in company activities and Vodafone Foundation events;
- Corporate assets including a laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription (unlimited talk, text message, and data within the EU);
- Vodafone HOME discounted fleet services for employees and their friends & family
- Cafeteria package;
- Private Medical Services;
- Employee Assistant Program to support your wellbeing and mental health;
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
- Business Supporting Centres
- IT Support
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Security
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
- Home office available
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!