Security Operations Engineer
cyan AG is a German company with headquarters in Munich and Vienna. Specialized in IT security and data analysis since the early 1990s,
cyan operates its own research and development center in Sopron, Hungary, and cooperates closely with academic institutions, international organizations, and financial institutions. This enables us to guarantee our customers that we are always at the cutting edge of technology.
Our mission is digital security, worldwide. That is why we offer IT security solutions that are easily accessible to both beginners and digital natives because of their simplicity and functionality.
cyan works 24/7 to ensure the security of millions of Internet users around the world. Now we are looking for dynamic, motivated individuals who are seeking new challenges in the world of cyber security to join our network operation team in Sopron.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Set-up, deploy and maintain cyan security software solutions.
- Interfaces to customers and partners to understand their requirements and manage cases.
- Creates and tests changes to configurations.
- Delivers proactive and reactive platform support.
- Together with the team, actively participates in incident solutions in our customers’ networks all around the world, where effective and timely decisions are needed.
- Work under pressure and manage own workload within guidelines.
- Finds practical and innovative solutions for own area, builds on other’s ideas.
- Be available for outside business hour support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Linux based operating systems.
- Configuration and deployment automation (Ansible).
- SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, Aerospike, MongoDB).
- Scripting (bash, Python).
- Networking (routing, switching, load-balancing, firewall technologies).
- Good English knowledge, both written and spoken.
- Capability to work under pressure and tight schedules
What we can offer you:
- Flexible working hours.
- International team.
- Yearly bonus.
- Modern office environment.
- Gross salary: ~ 450.000 HUF / month (based on experience).
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- 1-3 years professional experience
- High school degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
9400 SOPRON, ÁGFALVI út 2/A.
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!