Tetszik Önnek ez az állás?
Jelentkezzen rá most!
Security Consultant (Budapest)
- As Security Consultant you will provide information security subject matter expertise and advice for internal and external customers.
- Your activities will have a focus on at least one of the following 2 areas:1. Information Security Management Consulting
- Advising on information security risk and control matters for our clients
- Developing information security management systems (security standards, strategies, security controls and guidelines)
- Designing and implementing of security processes and security concepts in the classical ICT area
- 2. ICT Security Solution Consulting (e.g. for infrastructure, application, networks) including the design and implementation of security-related technologies such asSecurity Information & Event Monitoring (SIEM)
- IDS/IPS, Data Loss Prevention
- Identity & Access Management
- Public Key Infrastructures
- Network Security
If you have…
- Fluent German AND English knowledge
- BSc degree in IT related filed and 3 years relevant experience // MSc degree in IT security field and 1 year relevant experience
- Experience in 1 ICT security related ISO norm and in information security regulation (e.g. GDPR, BSI Security Baseline, etc.)
- International security certification studies (CISSP, CISM, CISA, SANS courses, etc.)
- ITIL knowledge
- Customer orientation
- Skills and ability to overview and maintain komplex topics
- Willing to take over responsibility
- Strong communication and social skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Certificate of good-conduct
What we can offer you in return?
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment in Infopark
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- And much more, for further info click here.