In a fast- changing environment we are facing exciting challenges every day. We honor great ideas, initiatives and entrepreneurial spirit which enables us to become a winning team. Our results and our determining market position proves that we are a successful team created by enthusiastic employees.
Security Compliance Analyst
Global Security Operations are responsible for monitoring security and managing security incidents across the Liberty Global group. The GSOC function operates on a 24/7 basis and supports Liberty Global by minimising risk exposure, and handling security incidents.
We expect the candidate to have:
- Experience of working effectively with a variety of stakeholders from different technology and business teams.
- In depth understanding of IT systems and technologies (e.g. Linux and Windows operating systems, TCP/IP Networking, E-Mail).
- Experience of security defences such as Firewalls, PKI, Proxies, Access Control.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and take initiative.
We expect the following tasks:
- To protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all assets and systems through ensuring all security aspects of IT Requests (e.g. Firewall Changes / Privileged Rights requests / SSL Certificates) are assessed, processed, and logged, and also provide reconciliations as necessary.
- A self-starter is required for this role and the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate taking ownership of and responsibility for resolving issues.
- The compliance analyst will be able to work as part of a wider team, and be confident in making decisions.
- The role will be Mon-Fri office hours, although some out of hours support may occur in emergency situations.
- To assess and process IT requests from a security perspective and ensure they meet best practice and adhere to policies.
- To ensure requests are logged and reconciliations are carried out where required.
- Work closely with other Global Security team members and business units to identify or mitigate threats and support operational teams on security issues, ensuring risks are identified and treated.
- Develop and manage reports to demonstrate effectiveness and value.
- Key team member in Audit and Compliance activities.
- Experience of general IT Audit and compliance requirements.
- Experience of security operations activities to support PCI:DSS / SOX and internal and external audits against ISO 27001/27002 relating to security operations.
- Knowledge of Data Protection and its role within a business.