ngena stands for “Next Generation Enterprise Network Alliance”. We provide a central cloud platform that merges the local networks of our international telecommunication alliance partners into a single global Software-Defined Wide Area Network (SD-WAN).
SD-WAN Network Administrator
The NGENA assurance team works with the world's leading edge technology, processes and tools, and is responsible for day by day incident management of NGENA infrastructure and services.
An exciting, dynamic, international start-up environment awaits you with an open corporate culture of flat hierarchies. At ngena, responsibility will be in your hands from the very beginning. You will continuously grow both on the professional and personal front amongst a diverse team of more than 20 nationalities, varied age groups and a wide range of skill-sets. This fusion will prepare you for paving the world with ngena’s leading SD-WAN technology.
- Incident management tasks by NGENA service
- Infrastructure event monitoring
- Supervision of automated event to service correlation and automated fault analysis
- Task dispatching to sub-providers and sub-provider co-ordination
- Customer status information
- Incident ticket creation and updating, resolution tracking
- Deficiency pattern detection
- Support of continuous process and tools improvement
- Supporting NGENA professional service provider customers' requests by phone or NGENA tools
- You have successfully completed your university degree in a topic-related field or possess a comparable relevant qualification
- Several years of technical and incident management experience, able to troubleshoot and solve complex incidents, operational experience from international IP VPN operating in 1st level, 2nd level or lead incident management role.
- Understanding of (basic) SD-WAN concepts and complex platforms
- Analytical thinking is one of your key skills: you’re able to dive into complex processes and problems and to derive improvement levers or solutions
- You show professional behavior and sensitivity towards suppliers, customers, colleagues
- You’re able to work independently as well as in a team with a hands-on mentality, you’re able to stay calm under pressure
- Willingness to work in shifts (24/7)
- Communicating fluently in English (spoken and written) is no problem for you
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- IT Administrator
- 3-5 years professional experience
- University degree
Required language level:
- English (higher advanced/fit for negotiation)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
What type of documents are required: After clicking on the “Apply” button, don’t forget to attach your CV in English.