We are looking for a
Scrum Master - VOD2462824
At Vodafone we connect everybody to live a better today and build a better tomorrow. It is the future we have in our mind when we see the speed of technology development. There is so much creativity across the technology industry that the speed of change is increasing. We embrace the opportunities of the future and work proactively to make good use of technology. As you can imagine, this means that we have a vibrant and diverse mix of skills and people making Vodafone a great place to work.
Digital is changing our world faster than ever before, and our customers expect and deserve a great experience every time they deal with us online, in a store or speak to us on the phone.
Which is why we are adopting agile ways of working to become a truly customer centric Digital Telco company.
What you will do:
- The Scrum Master plays a crucial part in ensuring the success of our new Digital Operating Model; helping us to become a leading digital company.
- This role is responsible for identifying risks, dependencies, and impediments, leading the team and business in finding a solution, coordinating with other teams and functional partners, and actively escalating when needed to ensure resolution
- The Scrum Master provides support and facilitation to increase velocity and team productivity
- This role is responsible for keeping a pulse on needs and insights from stakeholders and other initiatives, regularly communicating status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics to avoid misalignment and roadblocks
We are looking for you if you have:
- University or College Degree
- Fluent English and Hungarian is a must
- Experience as Scrum Master or Product Owner in large scale teams
- Experience in designing and delivering complex digital capabilities
- Certified Agile Coach, Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), SAFe Certified Scrum Master or similar certifications are plus
- Experience working with agile methodologies, such as Scrum, Kanban, XP, TDD, and BDD
- Certifications in traditional Project Management practices e.g. Prince 2, PMP preferred
- JIRA/Confluence, MS Project, or equivalent experience preferred
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Network and System Engineer
- Project Management
- Full time
- Temporary work
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
All of these are:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
- Hungarian - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1096 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 6.
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.