Lead the way into a SAFe future! As a Scrum Master you play a key role in enabling people to perform better every single day. Coach and support your team to embrace the agile values and principles. In this role you are the corner stone of an evolving agile culture and the facilitator of a corporate agile transformation.
Responsibilities - Your typical day might include the following…
- Team enablement
- Help the Agile team to self-organize, self-manage and deliver effectively via Agile practices
- Ensure sustainable pace and motivating environment for high-performing teams
- Focus on ever-improving team performance and dynamics
- Remove impediments beyond the team’s authority
- Build a trusting and safe environment, supporting transparency and honesty
- Act as a mediator for team-internal and inter-team conflicts
- Ensure that the agreed Agile process and related rules are followed
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies, events and meetings, help execution of corporate events
- Coaching and Training
- Coach the team and educate them in Scrum, XP, Kanban, SAFe, Lean and other agile related practices
- Support and educate the Product Owner, especially with respect to maintaining the product backlog
- Enterprise Operation
- Support the corporate Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) transformation initiative on team level
- Establish, implement and support maintenance of SAFe processes and principles on team level
- Help the team to communicate, coordinate and collaborate with other teams on the same Agile Release Train (ART)
- Facilitate the team level preparation and participation on Agile Release Train (ART) events
- Lead and Innovate
- Exhibit the behaviors of a Lean-Agile Leader with a Lean-Agile mindset
- Continuously improve processes, challenge old norms of operation and suggest changes
- Participate in the work of the Scrum Master Community of Practice (SM Chapter) to further refine ways of operation
- Improve transparency, maintain information radiators, create JIRA boards and dashboards, provide reports, participate in surveys and other forms of information aggregations
Requirements - If you have…
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year
- Excellent communication, coaching and mentoring skills
- High level of empathy and willingness to understand people
- Practice in facilitation of ceremonies and in mediation of conflicts of interests
- Deep understanding of servant leadership and situational awareness
- Practice in continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Experience in Scrum and/or Kanban, and any other Agile software development methodologies
- Fluent Hungarian and elementary English (We speak Hungarian, but document in English)
Advantages - You might also have…
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile and engineering techniques, such as ATDD, TDD, Pair Programming, Continuous Delivery, DevOps, etc.
- Experience in enterprise scale agile operation (SAFe, LeSS, DaD)
- Experience of working with more than one Agile teams concurrently
- Experience with Atlassian tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Track record in participating in enterprise change management and transformation
- Scrum Master certification
What do we offer in return?
- Become part of a happy team of tech savvy engineers
- Participation in a rapidly growing Scrum Master community, where you can learn, innovate, share, build, etc.
- Opportunity to grow in career and professional experience in a continuously growing company
- Help us to complete the transformation of our company into a full-fledged SAFe workplace
- Being part of reinventing the navigation industry. Watch the product you help us to develop being used by millions of users day-by-day, throughout the world
- Competitive salary with bonuses, cafeteria and health care package
- Massage chair, endless supply of coffee and mineral water, table tennis, darts.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - basic/conversational
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.