“Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives. You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team! I know you are facing a tough decision, but I am here to help you: visit our website, which contains two videos on the right-hand side of the front page (below, for mobiles).
These were made by us, telling our story. Check it out!”
SCRUM Master in AI project
- Facilitate the Scrum activities and ceremonies e.g. sprint planning, daily stand-up, retrospective and product demos
- Helps team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Document team decisions, create meeting minutes and follow up on agreements
- Encourage collaboration between the team and the other participants like Product Owners
- Keep clients informed and engaged during the process and offer advice and support
- Shields the team from outside distractions
- Strong knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent English knowledge
- Servant leadership attitude
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with Development teams and Product Owners
- Ability to take and understand his commitment to deliver the product on time.
- SCRUM training and / or certificate
- Able to manage multiple teams/projects simultaneously
- JIRA/Confluence/TFS experience
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Project Management
- professional experience is not required
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.