Would you like to be a member of a fast growing organization?
In Vodafone Shared Services Budapest, we maximize value with everything we do, from Operational Excellence to Next Generation Services.
We operate with 1.800+ colleagues in Budapest, coming from 32 different nationalities, supporting 22 countries globally.
Join our team as a:
SAP Test Lead (Main Releases) - 000000193786
As a Test Lead you will manage testing and acceptance for the main SAP releases covering assembly, product, performance, user acceptance testing. You will work with rest of the Test organisation and ensure coordination and best practice for testing across all releases (R18, R19).
What you will do:
- Support SAP Principal Test Manager in defining acceptance protocol and related test activities to guarantee solution quality, operational readiness and contribute to deliver customer satisfaction
- Align and implement the test strategy with all key stakeholders from Group side and local markets, ensure the proper communication within the project team and to local markets
- Control of SI contract fulfilment through test activity which lead to formal acceptance of the solution
- Manage and control EVO (SAP) IT testing across Finance, Supply Chain, local business; system integrator; local markets and Global IT resources
- Coordinate the work of the global test project team (approx. 30 people)
- Ensure test management and support over PTC, UAT, Performance Testing, Regression Testing
- Take responsibility for formal testing deliverables including project test plans, reports and proposals
- Highlight and drive issues from identification through to resolution
This position is for you if you have:
- Ca. 5 years of experience in leading testing in international environment, experience in successful test/project management across large and complex programs preferably with ERP systems impact (e.g. SAP)
- Fluency in English
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle, testing framework and methodologies, good SAP background and understanding of the SAP processes
- Experience of managing teams of IT and business specialists and working with 3rd party IT service providers
- Knowledge of PMP standard and/ or PRINCE2 methodology considered as a plus
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of time)
- Self-starter, with the ability to show initiative and work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment; strong communication and negotiation skills
Why should you join us:
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Strong relationship with stakeholders, high visibility
- Development opportunities within IT project management
- We provide corporate assets as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk and text
- Unravel your continuous process improvement mindset – new ideas are always listened to
- Internal coaching/mentoring culture
- Support of career aspirations and personal development
- Possibility to work from home
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Project Management
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
1087 Budapest, Hungária körút 40-44.
How to apply/ contact information:
In case you are interested in the above position (or any other Shared Service positions), please apply online by uploading your professional English CV.