Start something big today Apply as:
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving lives. The new research campus in Renningen is the hub of Bosch’s global research and development network. Around 1,700 researchers and engineers work on the campus to develop new materials, methods and technologies as well as new systems, components and production processes.
Your contribution to something big
- Working closely with key business stakeholders and change/business process management functions to understand, gather and document requirements during roll outs in the delivery team
- Deliver best practice business processes, optimizing the use of standard SAP wherever possible,
- Prepare comprehensive and thorough technical program documentation including but not limited to specifications, test conditions and test plans,
- Troubleshoot complex SAP problems and define/develop appropriate solutions,
- Support of existing applications
- Competent contact for trainings and permanent user support
- Realization of new functions and business processes in coordination with the users and IT Supporters of other modules
- Cooperation across different locations
- Compiling specification sheets and documentations of new product developments, modifications of process documentations
What distinguishes you
- College or University Degree in Informatics or a comparable training
- SAP modules - expert knowledge of business processes and configuration in a manufacturing environment.
- Work experience with the introduction and support of the SAP modules
- Extensive experience working in a comparable role in an enterprise environment - experience in the design and delivery of SAP testing and training material,
- General understanding of Automotive Business Process and EDI communication
- Excellent written and spoken
- Success-oriented, independent thinking
- Team-worker ability
- Good communication and able to work on own initiative
- Good organizational and planning skills
Your future job location offers you
Competitive compensation package, health fund, pension fund, various sport opportunities, catering facilities, company buses, petrol / bus pass support, Bosch cell phone program, school-start support, other social allowances.
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
Make it happen.
You can apply with the „Jelentkezem button” underneath.