Are you ready to build up your career?
From small craft enterprise to world market leader - the Krones success story in a nutshell.
The small company with big ideas has been developed from an industrialist with a Bavarian spirit into an international company. Today, Krones AG has built five factories in Germany and operates another 50 worldwide: from Addis Ababa to Zagreb, in order to meet the needs of its partners.
This global network offers many opportunities for diverse career paths on the labor market - why not for your career too?
Our approximately 17 300 employees also appreciate the exciting opportunities offered by a leading system provider.
We are looking forward to cooperate with our new colleague in the position of
Tasks and responsibilities
- Support the implementation of S/4 HANA
- Guide the SAP Key user team to ensure SAP system processes are aligned with business requirements
- Analyze, define, and document business system requirements including interfaces between ME and EWM
- Provide direction and guidance on integration points
- Identify and recommend cost-effective ways to streamline business processes and to eliminate redundant or outdated procedures and processes
- Error analysis, troubleshooting, and administration
- Creating and updating system documentation
- Preparation of specifications, system plans, development documentation, training materials and user manuals
- Contribute to the preparation of the user specification in case of new development needs
- Effective transfer of SAP processes and knowledge to users
- Highly customer-oriented, analytical mindset, responsibility for high quality services
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or similar preferred.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience as a SAP consultant in a similar industry
- Experience with SAP ME/ MII/ EWM
- Communication level English language skills
- Excellent interpersonal abilities
- Strong ability to think logically
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with S4/HANA
- German language knowledge
What we offer
Challenging multinational working environment
Participation in setting up a new Krones plant
Attractive compensation and benefit package
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- IT Support, Helpdesk
- System operator, Maintenance Staff
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- 3-5 years professional experience
- College degree
Required language level:
- English (intermediate / communication)
- Full time
How to apply/ contact information:
Apply via "Jelentkezem" button underneath!