KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 152 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
SAP Reporting Analyst
in the Project Team of KPMG Global Services Hungary
KPMG Global Services Hungary offers Indirect Tax Compliance solutions for multinational groups in the retail, automotive, energy, real estate, information, communication and entertainment sectors. The Indirect Tax Compliance Center covers more than 35 countries with relevant language and technical skills, and is focused on enhancing added value for clients.
- BSc or MSc graduate in Finance/Economics or IT
- Fresh graduate or 1-2 years professional experience
- Working proficiency in English
- Knowledge and deep interest in SAP
- Knowledge of other ERP systems is an advantage
- Basic understanding of financial accounting processes
- Accounting background / taxation experience is an advantage
- Flexible personality, team player at heart
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, precision and reliability
- Attention to details and capturing the ‘big picture’ both needed
Your role and responsibilities:
- Support the data mapping from the clients’ ERP system to Tax Authority reports
- Support internal teams with SAP (other ERP) specific knowledge, mainly in customizing and setting up indirect tax related reports,
- Assist clients and delivery teams in clarifying SAP / ERP issues related to ongoing compliance
- Maintain and further develop the company's standard compliance source data requirements
- Occasionally deliver and manage ad-hoc client side SAP / ERP advisory projects (also outside Hungary)
What we offer:
- Working in a young team at a vibrantly expanding market leader company
- International working environment, dynamic multi-lingual teams
- Long-term career opportunities
- Training and development possibilities
If you are up for the challenge, please apply by uploading your English CV.
KPMG is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. KPMG encourages applications from all qualified individuals and willing to accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our recruitment process that you need.
© 2017 KPMG Global Services Hungary Kft., a Hungarian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved. The KPMG name, logo and "cutting through complexity" are registered trademarks or trademarks of KPMG International.