SAP Record to Report (RTR) Functional Business Analyst
As an SAP Record to Report (RTR) Functional Business Analyst you will join an expert team in implementing a new SAP/FI / CO & RAR within a Global Project Team.
You will become part of our Business Service Center (BSC) in Budapest an office with approximately 200 colleagues.
In addition, you:
- Responsible for the Record to Report thread on our S4/program, with focus at minimum on the following SAP modules: FI (Finance), CO (Controlling) & RAR (Revenue accounting & recognition).?
- Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP & implementation/improvement project life cycles.?
- Strong on global enterprise enablement.?
- Work with SAP Consultants and Business Analysts and numerous regional & global business partners.?
- Work closely with the production support team.
What is in it for you?
- The possibility to work in a diverse, multinational environment and get in touch with different cultures all over the world;
- A steady career path with lots of career opportunities;
- Joining a young and ambitious team;
- Working in an innovative, project driven environment in the forefront of the implementation of S/4 HANA;
Our company is growing fast, we have positions both in our Debrecen and Budapest offices. So feel free to recommend your friends and family our current openings.
You are our ideal colleague if you…
- Have a degree in Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Science
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Working experience on similar capacity for more than 5 years with at least 2-3 implementation life cycles.?
- Expert subject Matter expert for FI / CO Finance Accounting & Controlling on S4.?
- Expert subject Matter expert for RAR Revenue Accounting and Recognition on S4.?
- Working experience in a manufacturing industry will be an added advantage.?
- Team Player, responsive, organized.?
- Willing to travel when required, up to 50-75% domestic and/or international travel to any of the world-wide Flowserve sites.
You as a person…
- Motivate others to be accountable for commitments in their areas of responsibility;
- Have good oral and written communication skills, and are able to communicate on all levels in the organization;
- Strong technical mindset and able to read and interpret technical data and translate to others;
- Have the ability to motivate people and to continuously improve the safety culture and awareness;
Carry out a sense of energy, ownership and personal dedication to the work and overall work environment. Are reliable, meet your deadlines and are an excellent teammate.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 75%
- Business Supporting Centres
- Financial Support
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediate / communication
How to apply/ contact information:
You can apply with the „jelentkezem” button underneath.