SAP Record to Report (RTR) Functional Business Analyst, BUDAPEST, HU
Your future job
- FI (Finance), CO (Controlling) & RAR (Revenue accounting & recognition).
- Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP & implementation/improvement project life cycles.
- Strong on global enterprise enablement. Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous regional & global business partners.
- Work closely with the production support team.
As an SAP Record to Report (RTR) Functional Business Analyst, in our organization, your main responsibility is to provide solutions and enable the business on SAP MM and a few other expertise areas. We are currently implementing a new SAP FI / CO & RAR for all sites around the world. You are involved in the delivery of SAP project implementation in various regions.
In addition, you:
Align the implementations with our global business process standardization, corporate policies governance and statutory requirements;
Are secondarily responsible for the SAP QM & WM functional area;
Take ownership for the functionally and process quality of SAP implementation & improvement life cycles;
Work with SAP consultants, business analysts, the production support team and numerous EMA & global business partners;
What is in it for you
We are simply an amazing team to be part of, located in a new building in Budapest, not that far from the city center. This new office will be your second home where you built up your career with us.
Our office is growing fast, so feel free to also recommend your friends and family to also join our team. Furthermore, you will have:
Responsible for the Record to Report thread on our S4/program, with focus at minimum on the following SAP modules:
Money-wise: we offer a competitive base salary, interesting package and the opportunity to travel 50% of your time to our locations worldwide.
- Hold a Bachelor of Technology,
- Critical problem solving skills a must.
- A master’s degree in a computer related field is preferred;
- Are strong on global enterprise enablement;
- Have proven experience (5 years) on similar capacity with at least two to three implementation life cycles;
- Are a Subject Matter Expert for Materials Management (in a multinational company) and Quality & Warehouse on S/4 HANA.
- Knowledge of SAP standard roles, setting up firefighter and special access requirements, able to managed
- Central User Administration and understands its technical barriers
- Are strong in SAP (implementation) projects;
- Knowledge of HANA security controls,
- ABAP related SAP standards,
- Are willing to travel internationally up to 50% of your time, to any of the worldwide Flowserve sites.
You are our ideal colleague if you…
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required: 75%
- Finance, Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Full time
- 5-10 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - higher advanced/fit for negotiation
How to apply/ contact information:
Think you’d be a good fit or curious to learn more about our Budapest team?
Click APPLY and we will reach out to you within two business days.