SAP Project Manager
professional for its partner operating in the industrial sector.
- Leads the Project Team and responsible for ensuring successful execution of project activities.
- Provides direct leadership for the project.
- Responsible for safely executing the project in line with the Project Objectives and Strategy, Project Plans and managing cost in accordance with budget and schedule.
- Manage and deliver overall project and deliverables.
- Responsible for maximizing the value of the project to the business unit.
- Ensure that key deliverables are developed according to endorsed Road Map.
- Communicate and coordinate with business unit and project owner for activities around gate reviews and key business decisions.
- Prepare appropriate management review documentation.
- Define and manage the schedule to achieve project objectives.
- Ensure that all roles are being filled and that the quality of the team is adequate to ensure Project success.
- Provide continuity of resources to the extent possible through all project stages and during transition into support.
- Ensure successful planning and execution of project activities.
- Responsible for obtaining endorsements and approval for project plans.
- Steward project and project team performance.
- Assure adequate communication and coordination processes among Stakeholders.
- Identify critical issues.
- Identify, communicate and manage project risks.
- Ensure effective project change control.
- Ensure an effective Management of Change Process is in place.
- Ensure compliance with established standards and controls.
- Develop a Project Safety Plan.
- Ensure appropriate safety programs, processes and resources are in place.
- Work with the Business Venture Manager to ensure that the defined requirements are designed, developed, tested and implemented.
- 2-3 years of experience in project management.
- Experince in SAP projects.
- PM methodology related knowledge.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent English.
- IT Development
- Project Management
- IT Operation, Telecommunication
- Corporate Management System, SAP
- Project Management
- Full time
- 1-3 years professional experience
Required language level:
- English - intermediary/communicative
How to apply/ contact information:
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant or call +36 30 291 3089.